Hey GPSC Aspirant Here We are sharing important information for you. Here we are sharing the GPSC Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Assistant Entomologist Class-3. If you are preparing for the GPSC exam and especially Assistant Entomologist Class-3 then this is the most important for you please read this Exam syllabus and exam pattern of Assistant Entomologist Class-3 GPSC carefully before going to the exam.
GPSC Exam Pattern of Assistant Entomologist Class-3
Understanding the Exam pattern is the first step to crack any exam. If you are an aspirant for the Assistant Entomologist Class-3 GPSC exam then you must be understanding this Exam pattern. Here we share the latest information about the exam pattern of this exam and explain it for more understanding. In GPSC Assistant Entomologist Class-3 Exam, two papers are taken in one day and both the papers are not of objective type.
Paper 1 Exam Pattern
Paper 1 is divided into three sections. In which the first section is 100 marks. In the first section, the objective question of the general study is asked. While in the second section English language questions and in the third section Gujarati language questions are asked. Sections 2 and 3 are not 50-50 marks. Thus Paper 1 has a total of 200 marks.
Note: The total time given for the first paper is 120 minutes.
Paper 2 Exam Pattern
In Paper 2 there are questions related to the subject. This question paper is also objective. This question paper of 200 marks has to be completed in 120 minutes. Thus, students have to be selected from the total marks of 400 marks.
GPSC Exam Syllabus for Assistant Entomologist Class-3
We all know the importance of the Exam Syllabus. Without knowing the syllabus of any exam it is impossible to crack that exam. Here we are sharing the information of the GPSC Exam Syllabus for Assistant Entomologist Class-3.
Syllabus for Question Paper 1 : Assistant Entomologist Class-3
In question paper there are three different sections like,
|General Knowledge Syllabus for Assistant Entomologist Class 3 GPSC|
|Indian state system|
|Science and Technology|
|General intellectual abilit|
|Gujarati Language Syllabus for Assistant Entomologist Class 3 GPSC|
|શબ્દસમૂહ માટે એક શબ્દ|
|English Language Syllabus for Assistant Entomologist Class 3 GPSC|
|Tenses, Concord- Participles, Gerund|
|Common Errors- on miscellaneous items|
|Usage: Articles, Prepositions, Adjective, Adverb, Conjunction, and Question tag|
|Usage: Some, many, any, little, a little, few, a few, since, for, modal|
|Auxiliaries (can, could, may, might, must, ought, shall, should, will, and would)|
|Homonyms, Antonyms, Synonyms, One-word substitute, Words that cause confusion|
Syllabus for Question Paper 2 : Assistant Entomologist Class-3
The question paper is based on the subject of the exam. For the Assistant Entomologist exam, all the question All the questions asked here will be related to the subject of fire. Below we have given information about fire-related topics from which the question can be asked in this question paper.
|Syllabus for Question Paper 2 of Assistant Entomologist|
· Defining Biodiversity
· Modern Tools in the study of Biodiversity
· Crop Diversity
· An Overview of Cells
· Tools and techniques in cell biology
· Cell wall, extra cellular matrix and cell interactions
· Cell membrane
· Mitochondria, Chloroplasts, Lysosomes, Gloxysomes and
· Protein sorting and Transport
· Cell signaling
· Introduction to Ecology
· Population Ecology
· Behavioral ecology
· Movements and Bulk Transport
· Gas exchange in organism; Generation and utilization of energy
· Regulatory Physiology
· Integrative Physiology
· Genes and genomic organization
· Replication of DNA
· DNA repair
· DNA-dependent synthesis of RNA
· RNA processing
· Proteins Synthesis
· Regulation of gene expression
· Mendelian Genetics and Extensions
· Linkage, Crossing over and Chromosomal Mapping
· Extra chromosomal Inheritance
· Genome Dynamics-Transposable Genetic Elements
· Genomics, Bioinformatics and Proteomics
· Population and Evolutionary Genetics
· Historical Review of Evolutionary Concept
· Life’s Beginnings
· Evidences of Evolution
· Product of Evolution – Speciation
· End of Evolution – Extinction
|NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT|
· Natural resources – Definition and types.
· Sustainable utilization – Concept, approaches (economic, ecological and
· Land – Utilization (agricultural, pastoral, horticultural, silvicultural); Soil
degradation and management.
· Water – Fresh water (rivers, lakes, groundwater, aquifers, watershed);
Marine; Estuarine; Wetlands; Threats and management strategies.
· Biological Resources
Biodiversity-definition and types; Significance; Threats; Management
strategies; Bioprospecting; IPR; CBD; National Biodiversity Action Plan.
· Energy – Renewable and non-renewable sources of energy
· Contemporary practices in resource management
EIA, GIS, Participatory Resource Appraisal, Ecological Footprint with
emphasis on carbon footprint, Resource Accounting; Waste management.
· National and international efforts in resource management and
· Hypothalamic-Pituitary system
· Thyroid-Parathyroid system
· Adrenal gland and its hormones
· Pancreas and its hormones
· Reproductive endocrinology
· Gastrointestinal hormones
· History of Microbiology and classification
· Microbial Nutrition and Growth
· Microbial Cell organization
· Microbial Genetics
· Food and Microbiology
· Industrial Microbiology
· Microbial diseases of plants and animals
· Antimicrobial chemotherapy
|. MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS|
· Biomedical basis of Diseases
· Analytical Technology
· Diagnostic Methods
|PUBLIC HEALTH AND MANAGEMENT|
· Waste Management and hazards
|Current Trends And Recent Advancement In the Relevant Field|
DOWNLOAD PDF : Assistant Entomologist Class-3
If you want to download it in PDF then: Click Here
Join with us on Telegram: Click Here
Click Here For Call Later of GPSC: Click Here
If you have any question regarding this exam like Exam pattern, syllabus, Exam timing, etc. you can ask in the comment section, we will try our best to give you the proper solution.